Friday, May 27, 2011

Inspirational Quotes

Feeling uninspired? Read some of these quotes for some quick inspiration! You may be surprised by what these historical figures have to say!

"I always fly first-class. Gotta love that extra leg room!" - Franklin Delano Roosevelt





"This attic literally sucks." - Anne Frank (exerpt from The Diary or Anne Frank)








"Who says women have a terrible sense of direction?!" - Amelia Earhart


"What percentage of people actually know who I am?" - George Gallup









Wilbur Wright:
I believe I can fly.
Orville Wright: 
I believe I can touch the sky.











"Orange you glad I planted all these apples?" - Johnny Appleseed

"This raccoon makes a great hat!" - Davey Crocket

"The British are coming! The British are coming!" - Paul Revere

"Choosy moms, and dads, choose JIF." - George Washington Carver

"Has anyone seen my other glove?" -Michael Jackson









"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." -Adolf Hitler










**Disclaimer: For privacy purposes, some names have been changed. Some names are in no way related to the assigned quotation. Recognition of the names is purely coincidental.**

No comments:

Post a Comment