Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Interspecies Friendships


Are there some people in your life that you never knew would impact you so much? Have you ever made an unexpected friend in a surprising circumstance? In the animal world, these otherwise strange friendships/relationships are just adorable. Here are some of our favorite pictures of interspecies friends.

"Charm is a product of the unexpected"
For this kitty, Easter is everyday! Meow!
I love you, my deer!
Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet. -Chinese proverb



Commensalism in action! 


We encourage you be befriend someone of a difference species than your own. You might be surprised by how much you can learn from them! 

-Sarebear & Sammylamb. Meow!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! So cute!
    I had a cat and a dog who weren't friends, but they read this blog and now they're best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pets can read? how did you teach them how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats, coffee and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol so cute!
    I have had an interspecies relationship with a spirit in my home! I've learned so much and have gained even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sarah. Oh and cats kindof.

    ReplyDelete