It seems like most people prefer dogs over cats, so we felt obligated to explain our fondness for felines. For those that dislike cats (or are "dog people"), we simply wish to present our view point so that they may not be completely close-minded towards the next cat that they meet. We encourage everyone to give cats a chance!
Reasons why we love cats:
- They are soft.
- They love to cuddle.
- They clean themselves and it's cute.
- They can fend for themselves in the wild.
- They are the perfect size to fit on your lap.
- They have unique personalities.
- They meow.
- They are independent.
- They comfort you when you're sad.
- They are cute.
- They're fun to play with.
- When you flip their ears inside out it is really entertaining.
- They have weird tongues.
- They have nine lives.
- They make us LOL.
- They don't poop all over the lawn.
- They catch gross bugs and rodents that are around the house.
- They don't smell bad.
- There are many varieties.
- They go on adventures.
- They're mysterious.
- They are cozy to sleep with.
- They purr.
- They're fun to mess with, i.e. pulling tails.
- They bring you presents.
- They defend against evil spirits.
We hope that this helps you understand the perspective of cat lovers around the world!
-Sare-bear & Sammylamb. Meow!